Pages

Friday 1 September 2017

Science Expo

IMG_4506.JPG
Today room 8 went in the hall to see some science expo it was about simple machines it was very nice looking. My favorite one was the one we played in sport camp it was very cool you have to try get a goal it’s like soccer but you have to hold hands. I liked the part when you kick the ball and it just goes in.


When I was walking around I saw this nike t-shirt it was made by henry but I didn’t like the part where he puts blue spots on it, it doesn’t look really cool but its okey. I saw this thing that had one wheel and it's like a bike  but you ride it with one wheel. We had to go after room 7 came because we don’t want the hall to be fall.

2 comments:

Ana @ Glen Innes School said...

Kia Ora Jamaine
I liked that you write a whole sentences. What was your favourite class that you liked looking at it all
day?

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Jamaine
I really liked how you did two sentences. what was your Favorited that you looked at it all day?

Post a Comment