Pages

Friday 1 September 2017

I'm On The Way To The Moon



Maths
e asttle
Term 1
Term 2
Term 3
N. STD


4B, 4B
2P
4B 4P 4A
I have not accelerate in Maths because in term 1 and 2 My test was higher and this term I got a 2P. I will try accelerate in term 4. by the end of the year I will get a 5B and I will be with someone.
Reading
e asttle
Term 1
Term 2
Term 3
N.STD


3B
3B
4B Y7
In term 1 didn’t do a test. In term 2 I had 3b and in term 3 I still have 3B because I wasn’t turned on. By the end of the year I will get a 4A in reading.
Writing
e asttle
Term 1
Term 2
Term 3
N.STD

1A
2P, 2B
1A
4B Y7
In my writing I got 1A in term 1. In term 2 I got a 2P and a 2B. I am not using thing I need to be using Thing I should be using like planning, explanation writing and other writing thing. By end of the year will be checking on my sentences if it make sense. By the of the year I will get a 4A.


I think I should try a lot harder in Maths, Reading, Writing. I think that I will get there by the end of the year I will get there because I believe I can

0 comments:

Post a Comment