Pages

Tuesday 15 August 2017

My Simple Machine, Toy 15 August 2017

On seniors side every one made a simple machine toy with strings and boxes. Today we are blogging about Simple machines and telling you how we did made it at home. Some kids in my class made a toy and some didn't because I think they were tired. My brother didn't do it because he was playing games.

What I used to make the toy were this. But this how I did it. I crabbed 1 tea box and 1 string. I rabbed it around the box just to decorate it. I crabbed four cups and used the toothpick to pock it in and the tea box. and I just taped the cups to the box. I used a wheel and axle.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia ora Jamaine,
Nice work on making a simple machine. I would love to know about how your machine works. How does your machine work?

Unknown said...

Kia ora Jamaine
Good work on making a machine.

Post a Comment